Friday, May 23, 2014

Embellishment Pack

DIY-Embellishments-Bicycle-HE


I love to bike ride. It’s so nice to breathe the fresh air. It makes me feel so carefree… until I have to pedal up a steep hill! I have always loved the novelty of tandem bikes and wished I had one…so someone else could pedal! I made five different embellishments to help me savor the feeling I get when I ride my bike! I hope they will inspire you and help you get your scrapbooking page or card put together in a snap.  Though I chose a bike theme, these embellishments can be turned into any theme you can imagine. Instead of using the quote, “I would go anywhere with you. On a bicycle built for two”. You could say “If friends were flowers, I would pick you”. Then change the pictures of the bicycles to pictures of flowers. For the cutting files and instructions just go to the Pazzles Craft Room. 

No comments: