Sunday, January 24, 2016

Valentine Advent Calendar





I know most people use an advent calendar to count the days before Christmas, but it’s our family’s tradition to count down to Valentine’s Day. This tradition started out accidentally. One year we were so busy during the Christmas holidays we forgot to bring out the advent calendar. The kiddos noticed about three days before Christmas and we were all a little disappointed. So that year, to make up for it, we created a Valentine’s Day advent calendar and we have done one every year since. I am sharing this year’s calendar with you so you can share in our tradition and maybe start one of your own. I made one in traditional Valentine's colors for my daughter and one in more masculine colors for my son.  You can get the cutting file and instructions here.

No comments: