Saturday, December 13, 2014

Tardis Ornament


I made two of these for some friends.  I used my Pazzles to cut them out of course!  You have to know that the Tardis is only about 2.5 inches tall! Can you believe how well the Pazzles cut it out?  The windows were so small I almost couldn't see them to weed them out....and no it wasn't because I am old..lol Even though its hard to tell the background is glittered. I used a transparency and Pazzles vinyl. First I cut the transparency to fit inside the ornament and then cut the Tardis from the vinyl and applied it to the transparency. Then I rolled it up and popped it inside the clear glass ornament. I used a pair of tweezers to straighten them out and put the lid back on and tied the bow. I'm thinking my friends are going to like them!

No comments: