Saturday, October 11, 2014

Baby Shower Party Favor

I made these party favors for a friend's baby shower. First I printed the baby's name on lightweight card stock then I cut the paper into 4x6 rectangles. Next I applied glue to the short end of the rectangle and folded it so it overlapped a little then just pressed the rest of the envelope down. then I applied glue to one of the open edges of the treat bag and ran it through my crimper (about 4 turns should do it)  I added the treats. In this case M&Ms and then repeated the gluing and crimping on the other side of the envelope. I printed the baby's monogram and used my Pazzles Vue and the print and cut method to cut it out. I also cut the doily out on my Pazzles Vue. I wrapped a strip of paper around the envelope and then glued it together on the edge of one of the short ends just so it overlapped a little bit. Then I attached the other elements to it and glued it to my treat packet. This party favor can be tailored for any event and they are very easy and economical to make.

No comments: